Friday, March 19, 2010

Boss MT-2 (Metal Zone) For SALE + 1 Spot Converters

Share
Selling Price: P 5,945 (Yamaha or Perfect Pitch)
I'm Selling it for: P 4,000 ONLY
Shipping: P 250 (LBC or AIR21)
Payment: Thru Bank Deposit

once or twice used in my home just for checking. this is a gift from US, actually u can see it in my photos but i'm not using it. i had it for a year now and i want to let it go.

with BOX, Instructional Manual and Safety Manual.
looking Brand NEW, no rust, no dings and no scratches.

RFS: I'm planning to buy a new pedal.

you can reach me in my cell # 09086596385 or email me
bramasuncion@gmail.com

pls include your name if you'll text me.
please be patient if i'll reply late night
thanks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Selling it all for: P 400 ONLY
Shipping: Free
Payment: Thru Bank Deposit

All Brand New

[b]battery clip converter[/b]
The Visual Sound 1 SPOT Battery Clip Converter allows the 1 SPOT and MC5 cable to power any pedal that runs on a 9V battery.

[b]reverse polarity converter[/b]
The 1 SPOT Reverse Polarity Converter for Yamaha (CYR) allows the 1 SPOT and MC5 cable to power Yamaha keyboards, samplers, and drum machines, as well as certain reverse polarity effects pedals.

[b](2) 3.5 mm converter[/b]
The 1 SPOT 3.5mm Converter allows the 1 SPOT power adapter to power Electro-Harmonix, older DOD, and other pedals that require a positive-tip 3.5mm (1/8") plug.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...