Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Birthday

Share
Here's my birthday update.

After work around 5:00 AM. Breakfast time for us and celebration of my birthday with friends from my work place. (we're all tired)





Lunch time, Eldon bring pan pizza from shakeys and (i think ate jocy) gave the cake...



I'm with Rochell and Kuya Ed (belated happy bday Rochell-April 9, kuya Ed advance happy birthday-April 21)

And did you know that Conan O'Brien is celebrating his birthday today, too? and so with former President Estrada and many more.

Mabuhay ang mga nag-celebrate ng birthday in the month of APRIL!!!

Later this evening. Ihaw-Ihaw time and most likely a farewell time. :(

1 comment:

  1. naks!!sarap ng bday mo Sir nyehehe Happy Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...