Friday, October 22, 2010

iPod Photos using Instagram

Share
I got new photos taken from my iPod using the 0.7 MP Camera *Crappy Cam. How I wish they've made it 3MP. Anyways I've been using Instagram since day one I got my iPod. Check out the photos below.

Photobucket
Starbucks ground floor - Ayala Center Cebu
Photobucket
view from Big Mao glass window
Photobucket
infront of Pioneer Building
Photobucket
view from Ayala's South Entrance (Pioneer Building)
Photobucket
Weird bananas at Metro Supermarket - Ayala
Photobucket
from Devy - Bread with choco chips
Photobucket
chill time at Chowking Mandaue City with Ian and Wyben

2 comments:

  1. i like ur blog, gusto kitang i link dito sa aking blog, Bram exchange link tayo,,, f ok sayo i link mo ako, i link din kita,

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hito site ko: http://www.laruymuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...