Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe Says "It's Over"

Share
British actor Daniel Radcliffe at the London p...Image via Wikipedia
Daniel Radcliffe: "If they did actually do another film I don't think I'd be on board. No. I think ten years is enough."

I'm not a Harry Potter fan but I'm impressed how Radcliffe grow and make it in every HP's movie. Yesterday, yahoo.com published an interview with Daniel Radcliffe.

Is it really over?

"J. K. Rowling pretty much promised me that she wasn't going to write any more Harry Potter books. But, subsequently, I've heard she's been quoted as saying she hasn't ruled it out. So I think the two of us have to have a very interesting conversation at some point in the near future."


Read more | Interview with Radcliffe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...